- So remember when just a couple of nights ago y’all were reporting that your exit polls showed that the Wisconsin gubernatorial recall election was a dead heat, all but even, too close to call?
- And then how the actual vote ended with a six-percentage-point differential between Scott Walker and Tom Barrett?
- Does that mean y’all will stop reporting sourced to exit polling? And if the answer is “no,” why not?
- How is reporting based on exit polls any different from what you guys did in 2000 and before?
- Please reply in the comments or reblog with an answer. Thanks!
Multi-part question for the mainstream media in re: Wisconsin recall election coverage:
What part of “a free press” do police departments not understand?
We’re delighted to hear that Rep. Fleming is a regular reader of America’s Finest News Source and doesn’t bother himself with The New York Times, Washington Post, the mediums of television and radio, or any other lesser journalism outlets.
|—||The Onion editor Joe Randazzo • In response to the Republican Congressman who mistook an Onion article for the real thing. source (via • follow)|